Incentives SA has created a robust and vast network of business owners and investors. Business owners include existing companies, new companies, new projects and existing projects. Business owners typically seek investors, various finance options, Government Grants and project finance.
Investors include private investors – both locally and internationally, commercial, government and international finance agencies, grant funding agencies, angel investors and crowd funding institutions.
We focus on companies and projects that are well established, have a solid track-record, have the necessary documentation and have real market benefits. New concepts and startups are typically not part of our portfolio.
- Due Diligence
- Report writing
- Verification of business plans
- Legal advisory – business and finance law, taxation law, immigration law, property law and patent law
- Market research
- Feasibility studies
- Independent project evaluations
- Formation of business entities
- Mergers, acquisitions and take-overs
- Transaction structuring
- Corporate governance
- BEE buy-ins
- BEE acquisition finance
- BEE investor deal incorporation strategies
As part of our service offering to investors we bring the following expertise to your project:
- Deep industry knowledge and practical understanding.
- Support at all stages of the product life-cycle from innovation to funding, product development, exploitation, surveillance and enforcement.
- Guidance on the regulatory and legal framework in the sector.
- Patent and other IP litigation
- Mergers and Aquisitions
- Fund raising and investment
- Antitrust and litigation
- Regulatory and compliance
- Labour and employment
- Taxation advice
- Government investigations
- Projects and financing
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance
- Corporate finance
- Financial planning and engineering
- Investment advice
- Portfolio management
- Project finance
- Private equity
- Structured finance
- Trade and commodity finance