Incentives SA has access to a range of Private Equity firms looking for strong South African companies who seek capital for their businesses. This investment can take various forms including but not limited to joint ventures, control or joint control, minority control with growth capital or a structured deal agreed to by both the investor and the business.
“Its about more than money, its about partnership”
- allow your company to grow faster, expand your operations and improve BEE ratings
- access to deals and tenders that would be impossible without the financial backing provided by your partners
- Strengthening corporate governance, defining strategic direction and fostering innovation
- invaluable financial advice and strategy planning advice
- access to more contacts and more clients thereby expanding the circle of clients
- help grow staff numbers and attract the best talent in the industry
Our primary focus is equity investments in unlisted companies in South Africa. We prefer investments into niche markets with a special focus on manufacturing, agriculture, aquaculture, forest and technology.
Does your business qualify?
If your business has a solid trading history, with healthy annual profits and a sound business model your company could qualify. Our clients invest anywhere between R25m and 150m, depending on various factors. If you would like to know about equity investment please get in touch with one of our consultants who can guide you further